3.25.2011

And Dust My Cock While You're At It.

That's right, Ms. Hustler herself, Camille Crimson, treats us to a new (and LONG, clocking in at over 10 minutes) blowjob video. What's new, you say? Well, it's Camille, so clearly, you're interested.

Additionally, as if you needed further selling points, she's dressed as a French. Fucking. Maid. I know. The most cliched erotic costume of all time gets a revisit by the buxom redhead, and it makes me want to invest in the tackiest of tacky costumes yesterday.

OH MY. Tongue bath much?
And can we talk for a second about her pulling him out, looking in his eyes as she rubs his head on her tongue long enough to coax him to come, cupping his load with her slippery hands and then taking it back in, gulping and slurping it down? Good, because I want to. 

Actually...that about sums it up. It's just fucking hot. And forces me to readjust the way I'm sitting, if you catch my meaning.

Watch it already!

Oh, and before you leave us behind for Fleshbot, why don't you sign up for Camille's newsletter? I just did and you totally get a free video download. Plus, links to trailers of her new vids arrive in your inbox. What more can you ask for?

1 comment:

  1. Yeah, Camille Crimson is really hot. And thanks Camille, if you take a look at my blog you will see a surprise for the near future.

    Nice greets to you both

    ReplyDelete