3.22.2011

Can she deep throat you? Do you ever cum when you are all the way in her throat?

Of course! Despite being tiny and having to put up with my bigger than average cock (I'm also quite tall, so it makes sense*), Violet is a fucking champion at sucking me off. But this skill doesn't come overnight. It's learned. Just like pussy eating.

In other words, let Violet tell it:

"A Particularly Forgiving Gag Reflex."


*Can we also just use this as an aside to say dudes REALLY need to stop worrying about cock size? Cause I want to.

Seriously. Stop fucking worrying about it. Know how to use what you have and if you have only a little of it, learn some tricks that make up for it. Like fucking worship her pussy and eat that shit every time. Or stimulate her asshole. Or know the spots on her neck that make her come from just whispering.

Also, in the experiences I've had with women, smaller penises are much preferred to those horse dicks. While women may "ooh and ahh" over a horse dick, they're not gonna fuck it more than a few times before coming to the realization that it's like the vacation of sex, you can tell yourself you're gonna drop everything and move there, but the reality is that it's too hot, there are bugs, the rent is fucking high and the job market is terrible and tourism based.

Not to say your cock's rent is too high, but its placement in her vagina just might be.

Ladies, can I get an Amen???

Ask me anything. Make it dirty.

4 comments:

  1. Amen!

    So incredibly well-said. Bless you two, and your commitment to honest, down-to-earth, fucking hot, sex-positivity. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow, thanks for the kind words, Arabella.

    We just try to keep it hot. And honest. If you have those two, the sex-positivity comes right along with it.

    -Rye

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am just average size but I believe that I can satisfy any woman.. As long as you can communicate what you like and the parties are willing , both can have a great time... One thing that really helps is I love performing oral sex on a woman...The smell and taste drive me wild..And if the lady helps direct me and lets me know if she also wants me to use my fingers or toys during oral , so much the better..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good man, Charlie. Good man.

    -Rye

    ReplyDelete