5.12.2011

Your experiences with strap-ons were one of the main things that convinced my girlfriend and I to start using one (and it has been exhilerating!). How has the size worked for you so far? Do you think you'll get something larger in the future?

Oh wow! We're SO flattered to hear that, thanks for sharing. We love being able to inspire others to be more open with their partners and be as adventurous as they feel like.

And yes, pegging is fucking rad. I'm fairly convinced that any man that opens up and lets go will enjoy the fuck out of it. But it's a big hurdle to get over in this homophobic society of ours. But shit, the more we get men to take it up the ass, the more accepting we'll all become, am I right?


Ok, now off my soapbox and on to the question at hand.

We started smaller, with the medium sized Silk, shown here:

http://store.babeland.com/dildos-silicone/silk

It has been quite nice, however, proved to be a little short for us (I've got a rather full ass, which you may have seen in photos). So Violet demanded we get a new one so she could gain more access.

I'm not going to resist that, am I? So we ventured over to our friendly neighborhood sex shop and got this puppy:

http://store.babeland.com/dildos-silicone/mistress

The length seems about right. It's not too wide. And the textured head is gonna give me a lot to write home about. Or at least this is my assumption, since we've yet to fill my begging asshole with it.

But Violet has enjoyed some fun in the shower (suction cup!!!). Who knows, maybe this weekend?

Oh, and this is on the wishlist, but the price is a little high for the moment. Perhaps a special occasion?

http://store.babeland.com/double-dildos/divining-rod

How about you? What have you been using thus far?

2 comments:

  1. Unless V has Kegels of steel i think you'll find that a harness as well as the Feeldoe works best to ensure 'slippage' doesn't occur (I'm assuming her pussy will moisten during the act of pegging you?). Not that I'm speaking from personal experience or anything...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha ha ha! Sounds like first hand talking there. Somehow...

    And yeah, we paid dearly for that harness, so that shit's getting as much use as it can. Plus, it's so soft and sexy...

    But thanks for the heads up!

    -Rye

    ReplyDelete