9.07.2011

When you get down to fucking (after all the foreplay, oral sex etc.) how much time does it take for each of you to come to orgasm? And who comes first?

Good question!

Violet usually comes once or twice from oral, toys, fingers, etc. Then if it moves to full on fucking, it all depends.

If it's a quickie, a couple minutes, and we often will both come in that time.

If it's longer, then who knows. Maybe V will get there two or three times before I will once. Sometimes I come and then power on through to the second, getting her a handful of times in between.

Basically, V comes a LOT, oftentimes quite easily. And from oral, anal, handjobs or plain old penis in vagina. She comes without clit stimulation, with clit stimulation and yes, from just penetration.

And as cliche as it sounds, we come simultaneously. A lot.

2 comments:

  1. Violet, your experience seems unrealistic to most women, including myself.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not a representative for all women, only myself, and what I say here is true. That's about all I can offer here.

      -V

      Delete