12.07.2011

I want to buy my wife her first vibrator. She can be a little shy but is becoming more open to trying new things. Any suggestions for a fun, introductory toy?

Ah yes. Welcome to the world of exploration! My journey with toys started with a rabbit-style vibe given to me by friends in high school. It never really evolved too far after that, until Rye and I got together. Now our sex drawer is literally overflowing.

That rabbit-style vibe really put in some great work for me. And hits a lot of the right spots. Usually tickling the G-spot while working my clit and filling me just enough.

http://store.babeland.com/vibrators-rabbit-style/elastomer-rabbit-habit

But then Rye brought home the classic, timeless and fucking aggressive Hitachi Magic Wand a few years ago and HELLO. If I need a quick session, I reach right for it. And Rye likes to force it on me right before we leave for a night out, getting me off in a matter of minutes and starting my night off with baby deer legs.

GREAT for clit stimulation while you're enjoying anal.
http://store.babeland.com/vibrators-electric/hitachi-magic-wand

Oh, and don't just take my word for it. Babeland and EdenFantasys are your friend. Read some reviews and see what you two want to fool around with. Then add more and more to that collection of yours! Have fun!

http://www.babeland.com/vibrators
http://www.edenfantasys.com/vibrators/

9 comments:

  1. I would recommend that if she's new and wants something perhaps less intimidating, a silver bullet is a great way to go. Its small, non-threatening, and it can give some great orgasms... and its something she can play with or you can use on her.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good call! A bullet is always a great way to kick things into gear. AND leave you wanting more all at once.

    -Rye

    ReplyDelete
  3. I second the bullet as an intro toy, but they are not always powerful enough. However, they can be used externally or internally, and are fun for public play if you have one with a remote. Also versatile for anal stim when used with a butt plug. It just doesn't really work for penetration. Watch out for those that take watch batteries. The batts. are v. expensive and not long-lived.

    Apart from Hitachi or other wand style (Fairy makes a rechargeable wand with superior speed control), a clit vibrator like a pocket rocket does the job nicely, too, and is perfect for travel. Recharg. version or AA batt. V. powerful and easy to handle vs. giant wand.

    Phallic shaped for penetration is great for g-spot or anal stim. Just be careful to get one long enough for safety if no flared end. However, they absolutely devour batteries unless you get a spendy rechargeable version.

    And really didn't mean to over-comment, but I <3 vibrators. Especially when I am insomniac at 4 a.m.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely additions, Liza! You really know your stuff! Happy to have so many other sex toy fiends on here with us.

    -Rye

    ReplyDelete
  5. We will be exploring the Hitachi Magic Wand (love the pic) very soon...

    My wife loves the We-Vibe - it gets recharged A LOT but not due to pour batter life ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, lovely! I love using the Hitachi as a "torture" device. Tie her up and let her have it. Then stop. Then start. Then lick. Suck. Start again. Hours of fun to be had!

    Also, if you have five minutes before you need to be somewhere and she's regretting not coming that afternoon, it will take about two minutes of her time to change that.

    OH, and it works for guys, but be careful not to burn your dick skin! For real!

    -Rye

    ReplyDelete
  7. We've been meaning to get a new bed that allows for someone to be tied to it... Definitely will pair those two

    Thanks for the warning LOL

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ooh, lovely! Ours barely accommodates for that, but we manage!

    -Rye

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thousands of ways to steal your identity. Just one way to protect it, IdentityForce.

    ReplyDelete