10.12.2010

Rememberances of Blowjobs Past.

The other day, after what we decided was a "quickie", and after two screaming orgasms for Violet, she decided I was in need of a blowjob.



Now, this is after I'd unloaded inside her only minutes prior, mind you. Still, she soldiered on. As she played lovingly with my cock, slapping it on her tongue and laughing, slathering the tip with her hot tongue and bringing each of my balls into her mouth, I realized I'd never had a blowjob as the second menu option. It was always the kickstart to an evening or an act separate of any other.


I thought of her swallowing a cocks-length of pussy juice, lapping herself off my balls as she stroked my shaft and tongued my taint. Despite it being my second round, the idea of her taking her back in her mouth was more than enough to get me hard as a rock.


When she stopped playing and switched into high gear (a sight to behold), she started GOING. Her whole body slides up and down my shaft, her hand on my base, furiously bobbing for my load. I wasn't sure it would happen for me so easily, even though she was more than motivated to swallow it all.

But then I looked down, saw her hard at work, pumping down on me, rhythmically, almost mechanical in her motion. And that's when I saw it:


A strand of spit. Drooling onto my cock, slathering me, keeping me wet, hot and smooth. And I lost it.

There was just something about her working so hard. Pumping away like such a filthy slut. So womanly and yet so unladylike in her savage attack of my cock. Mmm. I got hard just thinking about it again. Perhaps I'll ask for an encore this evening.


What do you think, Violet?

**Update: Pff. Have you ever asked for a blow job you haven't gotten? Ladies and gents, keep your eyes peeled. And don't forget to swallow. Yours: Violet.**

3 comments:

  1. Now that was hot... where are the pics???

    ReplyDelete
  2. Far too caught up in the moment for something like photos. However, the new camera arrives any day now, so you'll see a definite uptick.

    -Rye

    ReplyDelete
  3. Works for me! Keep the goods coming...

    ReplyDelete