1.24.2011

On Pegging.

So, as you may have gathered from my special sneak preview post a little ways back, Violet and I recently made room in our ever expanding toy collection for my biggest request/ultimate fantasy/kinda afraid of it but want it so bad accessory.


The strap-on.


We took a bit of time shopping, so she could pick one that was soft, not rough. And smooth, not made from canvas or rope. We got what you might call a Cadillac of strap-on's, the Jaguar.

Violet being Violet, she went for the one belt that was not black. And I gotta tell you, the dark red looks fucking killer on her tiny little hips.

While reading about the world of the strap-on, we discovered that part of the fun is figuring out a way for the woman to get more out of it than just the power position. In other words, how could we get that slut to come? One highly suggested solution was to add a very popular toy into the mix, the We-Vibe. Luckily, we already had one in that large collection of ours.

The We-Vibe slides right up into the cunt, nuzzling the g-spot on the inside, then curling around with it's U-shape to settle right over that ever-throbbing clit. Violet will now demonstrate:


See? Right on that clit of hers. Also, you may want to take note of the wetness. This whole experience has been worth it for V's sheer horniness alone. Girl was DRIPPING cunt juice before we even got started.

Because it's my first time getting pegged, I chose a smaller, smoother dildo to plug my tight, greedy asshole with. V wanted more of a real cock shape and feel to plow me into ecstasy with, but that will have to wait. Probably not long though...

Always use plenty of lube. And when you get tight, lube again. And again.

I'll allow you to just take in the following photo. It's the hottest thing I've EVER seen.It's almost as if I wasn't on the receiving end of that. Almost.

Violet was being extra cautious, making sure not to go too hard. To push in too far. To make it anything less than a totally pleasurable experience for me. And pleasurable it was.

After gently sliding in and going, "balls deep in that ass" (V's words), I wanted more. She fucked me in the position you see here for a few minutes, lubing up my cock and stroking my shaft as she thrust into me.

I was about ready to switch it up when I noticed something odd. Could it be? No?

You know it. That slutty wife of mine was coming! After only a few minutes riding hard into my hole, Violet totally blew her wad, her legs quaking under me as she reeled and bucked with fever, her entire body going flush as she bellowed "HOLY FUCK!"


We took a break. Let her come back down. But never leaving the tight confines of my asshole.

I tried sitting on her cock for a minute or two, grinding down on her, cowgirl style. Then made her flip me over, lying on my stomach as she fucking pounded my asshole into oblivion. The look on her face as she took control, gripping my arms, pulling on my legs as she filled every inch, was beyond any expectations I might have had.

When she finally flipped me back over and tugged an aching, brutal load from my stiff shaft, we crashed back down to rest. Or at least I did.

Violet wasn't content with rest. Instead, she pulled off the belt, slipping her abused cunt out of the bindings and revealing nothing less than sheer brilliance in her fuckhole.


Cream. Nothing but pure churned pussy butter.

V worked that beat up hole, pulling out another toy which she grew unsatisfied with, pulled me in, fucked my somehow still active cock until she coaxed another round out of me, pouring deep into that creamed pussy. And then back to the toy until she finally ended the night in a heaving cum session that had to be seen to be believed.

I'd say we both enjoyed our night. And I'm already begging for a round two. It won't be long before my wish is granted. After all, just the other day, V asked if next time she could bend me over a bed and fuck me doggy-style. 

Should I let her?

20 comments:

  1. Oh and Violet looks really fucking hot in that first shot putting it on!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh. Good call, Chris. I most certainly will.

    And yes, this particular set of photos are among my favorites so far. Just delicious.

    -Rye

    ReplyDelete
  3. My god this is by far the hottest post to date! I, being a strap-on man myself, agree with chris on the reach-around method. There is something incredibly hot about the rhythm and sensation created by being fucked and fucking at the same time.

    I've been waiting for this post for a long time now... I have some business to attend to!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Delicious delicious delicious!

    I don't think I even need to tell you what is happening in my panties right now....

    Thanks for sharing, you two! Hot hot HOT pics (especially the creamy one hehe) but also hot retailing of the story. As always! Mmmm what would I do without you two.... Here's to hoping I don't have to find out.

    -Eve

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG feeling the same way as Eve!! Ohhhhhhh sooo wet right now!! I wish i could find a guy that was into that... My boyfriend isn't and doesn't even like anal, he can't even eat me out because he has a strong gag reflex :'( *TEARS*!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ummm if a guy cannot eat you out it is time to say GOOD BYE! just saying...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, Chris, I completely agree. If I guy cannot/will not (which is really the case) go down on ya... Definitely not something to comprise. Especially considering they are always more than willing to still let you give them a blowjob (although I admit to be one of the girls that LOVES giving blowjobs, so good luck stopping me). Yea, don't compromise on a yummy pussy eater... To delightful to pass up, I say.

    -Eve

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great post guys! Enjoy the pegging world!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks guys! Glad to have some new pegging lovers checking us out!

    -Rye

    ReplyDelete
  10. Perfect pictorial pegging post!

    Also, I agree with all who said that cunnilingus is not optional.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Why thank you! We appreciate the 4P designation!

    And the follow!

    -Rye

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ever think about a Feeldoe, a harness PLUS the Wii (or vibrating cockring)? MINDblowin'!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Won't lie, had to look that one up. But yes, we looked at those. And decided that (for now) they were too big. But we're working our way up, for sure.

    -Rye

    ReplyDelete
  14. You've never been pegged? Man, get ON THAT. For real. Delicious.

    -Rye

    ReplyDelete
  15. Maybe I missed the link, but what dildo was used in the photos? I've been itching to be pegged by my wife for awhile but don't know where to start without blowing a ton of money... times are hard you know.

    F-ing hot BTW :D

    GD

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hey @GD, you can better a better look at our first dildo on this post:

    http://uncommonappetites.blogspot.com/2011/03/pegging-rye.html

    But we decided to go with the best harness we could find, imaging that I would indeed like it as much as I do, with the idea that we'll be needing it for many years to come. I'd say that hunch was correct. So the harness was:

    http://store.babeland.com/harnesses-2-strap/jaguar-harness

    I know it's steep, but we consider it an investment. And the leather is SO fucking soft. It's unimaginable, really.

    As for the dildo, we're new to the game, so we went smaller. With the idea of going bigger soon. Likely real soon.

    http://store.babeland.com/dildos-silicone/silk

    We went with the medium sized black one. And it's been a great starter. Nice and smooth, easy for sliding in and out. We're fans of it as a starter. And salivate at the thought of future developments.

    Oh, and thanks for the compliments, we're glad you enjoyed it!

    -Rye

    ReplyDelete
  17. The two of you just made my day! Holy crap that was hot!
    I found out about you through MLNP and have been binge watching your videos for the past two days!
    You're awesome!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Scrapper, thanks so much for the lovely post! So happy to hear you're enjoying our videos and now, our posts! We love when new people find our stuff, welcome aboard!

      V+R

      Delete