6.22.2011

It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas.

Hi darlings! I know. It's June. But I'm sort of getting into a particular kind of holiday spirit.


You can thank our favorite pushers of sex toys, Eden Fantasys for this particular lapse into carols, sugarplums and - well - coming.
Today we're going to talk about the Candy Cane. Not just any candy cane. This one is made of glass. And it vibrates. And you put it in your pussy. I know most of you are probably focused on feeling like this at the moment:


... but bear with me for a little holiday-inspired wanking information. After all, Christmas is only six months away.

I will cop to being relatively late to the g-spot stimulating game. I'm always a little unsure of working on parts of myself that I'll never be able to see. Clitoral stimulation is easy, well-known, a book I've read over and over. Trying purposefully to make myself come from g-spot stimulation alone is brand new. As a result, I'm always looking for new tools. Allow me to introduce you to my newest.

The Candy Cane. I know. It's a little kitschy. But using it was a bit like Christmas in June.

The good:

1. Depth. My biggest problem with g-spot vibrators is that they are often built for women with - err - larger parts? My g-spot lands relatively shallowly and, as a result, is often passed over by toys meant specifically for it. This guy was basically made for the contours of my tenderest bits.

2. I am lucky enough to not have to worry about the sonic impact of my sex toys. If you are not yet at that wonderful place in your life, let me tell you, this thing is QUIET. On its maximum setting, under a blanket, it's basically silent. Jerk off in the room next to your roommate to your heart's content!

3. Resistance. I have long been afraid of ultra-hard materials in the bedroom. However, the introduction of an Njoy wand into my collection changed my mind. This was my first glass toy and I can tell you without reservation that you won't regret it. Your pussy LIKES a little resistance.

It can't all be good news. The bad:

1. Those ridges? Purely aesthetic for me. That texture might work for you. For me? I'll take smooth and aerodynamic any day.

2. A little meek in the vibration department. It's definitely enough, but I could use one more high-setting to really get things going.

Overall, I'm really happy to own this toy. I found it worked best for me in a sort of tandem dance between using the lovely little bend at the top to stimulate my clit directly, alternated with insertion. Also, how many dildos CLEARLY lend themselves holiday gifting? Buy it for a friend! And please don't drop it.

Happy grinding!

*This product was provided to us free of charge by Eden Fantasys in exchange for an unbiased review. This review is in compliance with the FTC guidelines. If legal jargon gets you wet, you're welcome, perverts.

No comments:

Post a Comment