10.08.2012

Flip Out!

While many of you have come to know me as a fan of the prostate and the toys that stimulate it, you might also wish to know that I'm as inexperienced in the ways of male masturbation sleeves as I am familiar with prostate massagers.

That was until the Tenga Fliphole arrived.


While we've experimented with Tenga Eggs* quite frequently (and enjoyed them immensely!), I've always had an eye on Eden Fantasys for the larger, more serious, perhaps even more intimidating Flipholes. Like some sort of unruly flashlight or "cock"tail shaker (Get it? For your cock!) the Fliphole is large and imposing. Though once you look inside, you can see that this thing has its merits. Ooodles and oodles of fucking merits.


The first trial was familiar, based on my time with the eggs. However, while each egg has it's own singular texture and conforms to the shape of your cock, which then fits right into your hand, the Fliphole is an entirely different beast. As you can see above, the textures are massively varied throughout, allowing each section of the toy to rub your cock in a different way. And the casing removes your hand from the picture, so it stops being a familiar sensation and moves into this altogether different, fucking wonderful experience. So wonderful, in fact, that the first use was almost sensory overload. I couldn't make out different textures, the side buttons served almost no use. I just sat there in awe and came in a matter of minutes.



Over time (and MANY uses), I've been able to play more with the side buttons, which might be my favorite part. The one closest to the opening tightens the hole, allowing you to replicate the tightness you enjoy, whether it's more on the vaginal or anal scale (you can get this thing REALLY tight). The middle button helps to push air out, creating more of a vacuum around your cock, though not without its share of humorous noises. And the button closest to the top creates suction around the head, which is just so fucking delicious.


The toy comes with three vials of lube, Mild, Wild and Real. Unfortunately, the Real had broken during delivery, so I never got to try it. However, the difference between Wild and Mild is certainly truth in advertising. I prefer the Wild, as its become a recent quest of mine to spend as much time at the tip of this sucker as is possible, and the Wild glides me right up to that final ball, letting be massage the tip until the inevitable happens.


All in all, I've got very few complaints about this toy. If you're someone with roommates or dormmates, the suction sounds that emit from this guy might cause some awareness about your activities. But let's face it, we all know roommates jerk off.

Also, the booklet lets you know that this toy is good for about 50 uses, which means that each time I pull it out, I'm aware of its slow death and sad in the knowledge that someday, this handy companion won't be there for me. Until then, however, I'm gonna abuse the fuck out of this magical piece of sexual technology.

Oh, and now enjoy some extra photos of me and my trusty companion.









*We use the Tenga Eggs now mostly for topping the Hitachi Magic Wand. It's a SERIOUSLY fine choice and we can't recommend it highly enough.

*This product was provided to us free of charge by Eden Fantasys in exchange for an unbiased review. This review is in compliance with the FTC guidelines. If legal jargon gets you wet, you're welcome, perverts.

9 comments:

  1. Hmmm interesting... I've never considered anything other than my right hand... do you use the eggs on yourself too? do you reuse the eggs?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You know, neither did I. But with all the toys Violet's amassed over the years, it started to seem like a good idea to at least TRY some of these things. And holy shit, am I glad I did. Yes, totally bought the eggs for myself originally, and they are reusable, to a degree. You can get about 5-10 uses, depending on how vigorous you are. I'd start there and see how you like the Tenga experience. And if the answer is that you like it even mildly, then imagine the Egg but 200x better.

      -Rye

      Delete
  2. Wondering how it compares to a Fleshlight or Cobra Libre, which my wife and I have both used on me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Much more intensity in the Tenga Flip Black Hole that I have vs the Fleshlight - especially as you can directly influence the friction by gripping the 'buttons' on the casing.

      Delete
  3. What makes it have only a finite life? Fifty cums for eighty bucks ...that's $1.60 each (not counting lube expense). Me, my cock and Vaseline Intensive Care is much less...

    Can any type of lube be used? And how easy is it to clean? I guess the side buttons make it a "variable" sensation, so that's wroth something.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If I had to guess it's the fact that the hinge/rail down the side gets put under quite a bit of strain and just wear on the material. I expect with care it'll last longer... it's just a conservative guess on their part. It also depends on how long each time lasts, I should wager. I've happily spent upto an hour playing with toys like this (I have a black hole and a some fleshlights) in a single session, so I expect the expected lifetime on a per-use basis might be lower for me.

      Delete
  4. Have you ever thought of getting pegged while using this toy on yourself, or would that be too intense?

    ReplyDelete