8.19.2010

On Pussy.

I love eating pussy.


Seriously. LOVE it.



Recently, Violet and I were chatting at work when the subject came up. It was at that time, I revealed to her that I would rather eat a pussy than have my cock sucked. At first, I said it as a passing thing. But the more I thought about it, the more I realized it was true.

Granted, Violet called bullshit on me. And let me know that while she adores a cock in her mouth, strands of me hitting the back of her throat, sweet, salty, earthy, there's nothing like getting head. Or, as Violet refers to it, "getting a blowjob", because there is not a great term for cunnilingus (sadly true and speaking to a lack of respect for female pleasure in our society, but that's a much longer, more straightforward piece with less talk of cunts and my wife's aching holes). I digress.

There's something about crouching on my stomach, pushing her legs slightly back and burying my face in her wet slit. I love to cover my chin with her juices, rub my nose in it, cover my lips in  her salty essence. Sure, Violet loves a finger in her, sometimes two, at times three. Maybe one in her ass while two more push hard against her inner wall, pulsating on her g-spot.


But sometimes, often times, simple is best. No fingers. No toys. Nothing but my mouth, my warm saliva wetting her down and my hands roaming her body, caressing tits, putting a firm handle on her ass, tweaking a nipple, surrounding her neck.

It's these times, I like to start slow, my mouth enveloping her clit, running circles methodically around her hidden nub. As she pushes her head back, sinking further into the bed, my tongue traces her hole. I dip in, tasting her thick, creamy goodness, lapping it up. And then back to the clit.


These steps are repeated, switching back and forth between my tongue pushing my way into her open cunt, darting in and unfolding inside her until she grinds her ass further into the mattress. I can tell from her breathing, from her sighs, her gyrations against my head. I know when she's close. When the cliff is ahead and just when to push her over. I know her better than she does herself. And I LOVE it.

I relish in the knowledge that I am better at eating her pussy than any previous encounter she's had, male or female. And V has had a LOT of encounters. She's spread her legs for men, for women, for both at once. But I'm the only one that's really learned it. Every time, without fail, that pussy will fill my mouth with warm cum, dripping onto my lapping tongue and down my waiting throat.


When I finish, she pulls me in to kiss her deeply, writhing in pleasure and aching, as though she's just risen from an afternoon catnap on a hammock. He body soft and loose, her holes ready for exploration, her mind at ease. She glows and I smile, wanting to start all over again.

So yeah, this is better than getting head. No doubt in my mind. In fact, I find myself craving as I finish this up. Weird...

No comments:

Post a Comment