8.08.2010

Sunday Cock Worship.

We don't seem to post much on the weekends, largely because we're off, exploring the city, eating, drinking, going to shows and fucking. Always fucking.

But tonight's a special edition. Because we went to a REALLY depressing wedding today. We discussed spicing it up by fucking by the ocean. Or at least me fingering Violet. But it didn't happen. Too much family around. And maybe the least sexy occasion ever experienced.

But we'll take of each other tonight. After a wasted day. And a bout of post-sad-wedding depression. I figured this would help lift the mood.


 Violet LOVES pre-cum. Anytime I'm sitting around, playing with my cock and display even the tiniest amount of release, she's on it. Cooking dinner, she puts down the spoon and comes suck that shit up. She'll rub it like lotion, covering my tip with an even coat, lick it off in one clean swipe, use it as an opportunity to take me in her mouth, sweeping the pr-cum with her as she moistens me for future molestation. Yeah, she enjoys it.


While yes, her nails are scary, the thought of her proudly sucking that fat cock to the back of her throat is not an unpleasant image to have.


It almost seems as if she's spitting the cum back inside him. Hot.


Whoever this slut is, in her raincoat, is one sexy ass, confident woman. I love that she's taking what are ostensibly her vibrators and putting them to work on her man. Or fuck, maybe her John. Or, probably more realistically, scene partner.

She seems familiar to me somehow, anyone know this person?


As people reading along thus far have noticed, I'm no stranger to ropes. But only in that I tie the fuck out of Violet. Only a few weeks ago, I tied her for most of a Saturday afternoon, using ice cubes, cold chocolate syrup, cold showers on a leash and fucking her with food. But then I let her have it. Orgasm after orgasm until she literally could take no more. Her pussy was spent. But her asshole, that was offered right up. In fact, she begged for it. And I didn't disappoint, filling her with hot streams of cum as she bucked, screamed and bit my chest in impossible pleasure.

However, I digress. The point of this story is that, clearly, I should have her tie my cock and balls up like the cunt she is.


And finally. How else did you expect us to finish?

No comments:

Post a Comment