12.08.2010

WVW: The Black Swan. And Why It's a Must See.

I used to see a lot of films. I don't anymore. Since moving to New York, maybe I've found better things to do. Or the films have gotten worse. Or too expensive. Or I'm just growing up. Whatever it is, it's true.

HOWEVER, I want to see the fuck out of this:





Darren Aronofsky was my favorite director for a while. The Fountain. Requiem for a Dream. Pi. But then The Wrestler sort of blew, despite Marisa Tomei attempting to save it with egregious tittage. But you know, I'm ready to welcome Darren back.

Perhaps the Natalie Portman/Mila Kunis make out has changed my mind. Or the girl-girl sex scene they share. And that half second where it seems Ms. Portman is jerking off, that won't hurt my chances of attending.

ALSO, the astute film fan will notice that Vincent Cassel is in it. And what that means, most of all, that means Violet has a dripping pussy just thinking about it. Have you been informed about Violet's obsession with the man yet? More specifically, Vincent and his wife Monica Bellucci:

I know, right?
...are her dream threeway. Hell, I'd let her hit it. Though I'd hope for a videotape at the very least.

So what I'm getting at is that clearly, all this adds up to must see cinema in the Violet + Rye household. 

4 comments:

  1. Vincent Cassel rocks, movie looks good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definitely need the video when Violet fulfills her fantasy threeway ;)
    Dripping wet just thinking about it.

    Eve

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish, Eve. I would have that on replay 24/7.

    -Rye

    ReplyDelete
  4. This movie is the remake of "Perfect blue" which was fantastic.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eN_XcMuvOz0

    X

    ReplyDelete