4.04.2011

Up Close with Rye.

Alright, ladies and gentlemen. You asked for it, you got it. Rye in various stages of undress, back, arms, shoulders, collarbone (purr), you name it. In case you could not already tell how much I idolize, drool over and love this man's body, here's another taste.





You guys, I want to let you in on a little secret, this is my favorite spot in the whole entire universe. If I could shrink myself down to three inches tall, this is where I would nap. Right in the crook of this luscious little collarbone.

There you have it, you guys. The reason I can hardly get anything done when I'm home. Except, of course, him.

3 comments:

  1. Big fan of the freckles, since I have them myself. Love the hair. And the beard. Yep, I can totally see the appeal. Violet, you're lucky :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love getting a glimpse of Rye, of course! Now you just made me want that ass in a pair of jeans shot even more :)

    -Eve

    ReplyDelete