8.23.2011

By Request: Violet in Black and White.

So lately, the requests have been pouring in. After a long stretch of no photo requests, this gush, if you will, is really something. No promises that we'll get to them all, but certainly one of the easier requests to meet was a series of black and white shots of V.

After finally splurging on a garter and stockings set this weekend, I insisted we share this spectacular vision of V with you lovely readers.

With digital cameras nowadays, switching a photo to black and white is simply a switch or post-edit. Though as photo enthusiasts that learned to shoot and develop black and white in dark rooms, the quality has never been lovable out of these modern miracles. Black and white truly looks better when it's on real film. Especially medium format, or reversal. That grain...

That being said, not one of you will complain about these shots.




15 comments:

  1. Delightful! Lovely stockings let's keep these ones from getting torn (for a little while). ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll just say thank you guys!
    I'm going to masturbate now-Violet in stockings-the stuff dreams are made off!
    Have thought of posters!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks! We love the new addition! And yeah, they'll remain intact. For now...

    Posters, eh? Interesting...

    -Rye

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just come again to Violet-Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous! Thanks for sharing!
    If the photos were ordered 1,3,2 I think they'd make an awesome triptych.
    I'd buy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hmm. Interesting theory. Might just have to try that out someday...

    -Rye

    ReplyDelete
  7. So very sexy....I love black and white images and picture No 2 makes your skin look like cream.

    Mollyxxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'd love to stain those lace knix with my cum!
    Gorgeous,gorgeous pix!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks Molly! Cream, eh? I'll take such flattery!

    And I bet you would, Anon!

    -V

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm spoilt for choice Violet's ass in b&w or colour.I know I can jerk off to both!
    kinda like pic what amazing taut thighs-it must be all the yoga!
    Just the best guys-keep it up!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Pic 3 - amazing!
    You guys make me so horny-can't thank you enough!
    My girlfriend thanks you as well-you've brought us back to life,now if she'd only get pegging!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks so much, that's really wonderful to hear. We really hoped when starting this that we could inspire other people out there to open up and try some new shit with their partners. Happy to lend a hand!

    -Rye

    ReplyDelete
  13. Still loving these! absolutely gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete