8.12.2011

Come To This Tumblr.

I was combing through our photos recently and decided it had been awhile since you've had anything from the cock part of this relationship.

It just so happened that this same day, I was working from home and stumbled upon a really hot new Tumblr, Little Miss Spankypants, about a sexy ass couple sharing their spanking fetish and sex life with us. And their photos are STUNNING. Go take a look.

And, you know, also take a look at what it did to me. That wasn't even the big finish, I was so ready, this was just a healthy pre-spurt surprise.



6 comments:

  1. Well those pictures just made my day a whole lot better. Thanks for sharing, Rye!

    -Eve

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, it's been awhile, Eve! Glad to see you back on here. Apparently, it takes some cock to draw you out, eh? Noted.

    -Rye

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pix - I'm like that after viewing/reading your posts!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy to provide the moisture to make the job easier!

    -Rye

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just got a check for $500.

    Many times people don't believe me when I tell them about how much you can make by taking paid surveys online...

    So I took a video of myself actually getting paid over $500 for taking paid surveys.

    ReplyDelete