7.17.2012

Two.

Years, that is. Today marks it. We've been doing this motherfucking sex blog for two motherfucking years.

And now we're done.


Just kidding. (Ed note: that was mean. - V)

Two years feels significant, somehow. I mean, shit, one year felt like a lot. But two? DAMN.

Sometimes we wonder, how did we ever keep this shit going? How did we:
1. Find enough to talk about?
2. Vary up the photos enough?
3. Make enough videos?
4. Weren't you perverts going to tire of us?

Apparently, the answer to that is:
1. Not sure. But it definitely had a lot to do with you guys. Your questions, your feedback, your commentary, your support, your insatiable and rather uncommon appetites for two nerds who love to love each other.
2. I guess we did. You still want more, so that means something.
3. More news to come, re: videos...
4. Nope, you sure fucking didn't. And that absolutely couldn't mean more to us.

So here's to two more years of this shit. 
Or at least another year? 
Who knows what the future holds, really? 

Well, we kinda do. For us it holds fucking, eating, drinking, hanging, making stupid jokes, listening to music, traveling, taking photos (sex and otherwise), making some videos (sex and otherwise), writing and fucking some more. 

And for now, it also holds this here blog. 

Thanks for reading, we'll try to keep you satisfied while keeping ourselves even more so.

To reward you, as ever, we got you some boobs. 






Thanks for two amazing years, everyone!

21 comments:

  1. i haven't been following you for 2 years, but i have very much enjoyed your posts, thoughtful and erotic at the same time. I hope you continue to share your experiences and stories with your readers :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for the kind words! Hopefully you'll be here for the next two!

      -Rye

      Delete
  2. Congratulations for your 2 years of blogging!
    Keep those good post´s coming!

    Kisses
    Bedtimelovers

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well I haven't followed you both for that long either but two years deserves some sort of recognition, so each of you give the other a well deserved... orgasm with love from Barcelona!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow. Two years for two awesome bloggers. Congratulations, cheers! And keep it up, you sure keep us coming. Coming back, that is. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, we hope we keep your doing both things!

      -Rye

      Delete
  5. Been here since the start and plan on staying...do I get a cookie for loyalty??

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yours was the first sex blog I found, and when I saw you launch LizaWrites it wasn't long before I started my own blog. Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh wow, that's really lovely! So happy to help inspire others to open up about their own sexuality and experiences! Thanks for sharing.

      -Rye

      Delete
  7. How do I submit for titlit ? Is there an email? I only have my iPhone these days and can't pull up all the site..... Just want to say thanks for all the delicious fun :)
    -tori

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Today's post should answer that for you. Otherwise, send one right to our inbox, uncommonappetites [at] gmail [dot] com. Can't wait for the Tit-Lit!

      -Rye

      Delete
  8. I have just found your Blog and your tumblr profile. It's really fantastic! The best I have seen for a long time! Keep on going! Maybe I sent some posts and pics I'm the next days.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, that's great! Welcome aboard! And yes, fill up that Tit-Lit inbox!

      -Rye

      Delete
    2. Oh, I will! But pics for the Tit-Lit inbox I can't sent. I'm male. Maybe you should create another tumblr with male + lit... ?

      Delete
    3. I just took a look to Tit-Lit! Great idea... And already two male posts, maybe I do one...

      Delete
    4. And sorry I Martin!

      Cheers

      Delete
    5. Welcome, Martin! And yeah, submit away!

      -Rye

      Delete