7.23.2012

Want To Get Your Fucking Socks Knocked Off?

Well, we have to talk about something. It's going to be really hard for me to be objective about it, so you're just going to have to be fucking patient because I'm about to make a lot of declarative statements about a vibrator.  Mmmkay? Here we go.


You need to buy a fucking LELO Ina right fucking now. Do not fucking delay. Buy it for your girlfriend, or wife, or friend who needs to have eleventy orgasms. Buy it for yourself. Buy it for someone you don't even know yet so that when they meet you they'll know how thoughtful you are. Go buy one. Save your pennies if you have to -- I know it's an investment. But just go buy this thing.

Am I being clear enough?

Look. You know I wouldn't say it unless I really, really meant it. I suppose that there is a universe where this particular toy may not work for you. Maybe you need a longer shaft and less clitoral pressure. Maybe you'll think the buttons are confusing. Maybe you hate orgasms -- I don't know.

What I can tell you is that the Ina is the answer to my vagina's sex toy prayers.


The shaft, I will admit, was a little intimidating at first. It feels REALLY big the first time it goes in. But once the motor meant for your clit makes contact, you will forget all about that, I promise you.

Please be prepared, this thing is powerful. Plug-into-the-wall powerful (even though it doesn't). There are settings that roll the vibration back and forth between your g-spot and your clit in a fluid motion.


Am I telling you that the Ina does what magical Labyrinth Bowie here is doing with those balls? YES. That is what I'm telling you. (I mean, if you're done being convinced, you can just click here, buy it, and move on with your life! If not, I'm going to keep going, you guys!)

With other dual stimulation vibes, I always feel like I'm doing more work than the toy is, trying to get my clit into just the right place. The Ina does not give you a choice ladies. She is here, she is here for your clit and there is not one single god-damned-thing you can do about it.


There's one setting I haven't quite figured out yet. It so sporadic, so intense, I almost can't handle it. On the first use, I paused mid-jerk-off, withdrew, and made Rye hold in his hands so he could understand why I was freaking out so hard. It still makes me spazz out, but in kind of a pleasant way.

Despite Ina's industrial vibration strength and seemingly unrelenting pressure, it is incredibly quiet. The material is silky, comforting to the touch and -- most importantly -- safe, as it's made of silicone and non-porous plastic.

Also, I will just never, ever tire of receiving a sex toy in a box that looks like it holds fine jewels or very good champagne. LELO has really got my number in the merchandising design department.


To summarize: I know this thing is expensive. You are normal for having sticker shock. But you will not need to buy another vibrator until LELO invents something better. And I really just cannot guess when they will top the Ina.







*This product was provided to us free of charge by Eden Fantasys in exchange for an unbiased review. This review is in compliance with the FTC guidelines. If legal jargon gets you wet, you're welcome, perverts.

19 comments:

  1. I know it is GOOD when I can see goosebumps on your skin. I am checking it out now.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nice! And yeah, you know what those goosebumps mean...

      -Rye

      Delete
  2. This comment has no bearing with the toy, but if you allow to say: these pictures are really special! They are let me say "unsophisticated"! I really like it, when you are not completely naked down there...

    ReplyDelete
  3. With naked I mean hairless, sorry my English is not perfect, but U improve...

    ReplyDelete
  4. "THAT" special, huh? I really really need this. NOW.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't generally plug deal sites but fab.com has the Ina on sale now for $115. Those interested might want to check it out there!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Now I really want to see what Violet has to write about the Sybian when she gets the chance to ride one. XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha ha! If we're ever offered one to try, you know we're jumping at the chance.

      -Rye

      Delete
  7. make a video of it workin on you...

    ReplyDelete
  8. You know, we haven't! That might just have to happen real soon.

    -Rye

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ha ha! SUCH expectations! We'll let you know when it happens.

    -Rye

    ReplyDelete
  10. I bought it after the first paragraph.....I'll let you know...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Fucking lovely! Glad we could convince you so easily. And you won't be disappointed!

      -Rye

      Delete
  11. Quantum Binary Signals

    Professional trading signals sent to your mobile phone daily.

    Start following our signals right now & earn up to 270% per day.

    ReplyDelete