11.27.2012

New Tricks

Okay guys. I have to confess something to you. I haven't always been very good at masturbating.


"Violet, WHAT?" you are probably saying to yourself. And I know. You'd think that someone as vocal as I am about sex (both alone and with others) and taking control of your own self-pleasure would definitely have the proverbial kinks worked out in this department. What could possibly have led to this bizarre deficiency? Quite frankly, I'm just going to blame this on my clitoris.


This isn't to say that I'm not a successful masturbator. I started masturbating pretty young, and as you all know, once you start, you rarely turn back. I, like everyone, know myself the best and have my ticks down to a fairly exact science. But, up until very recently, my habits were focused solely, obsessively, unwaveringly on my clit.

With the proper tool and a bit of determination, I am totally capable of getting myself off in under a minute. (*No, seriously -- I just took a break in the middle of writing this to time myself.) This is great for those times when you need to bang out an orgasm, quick and dirty, before you have to go to dinner or work or whatever. But, as we all know, the longer the tease, the better the pay-off, so that's not always how anyone wants to do things.

My clit is unflinchingly reliable in these situations. Because of that, my self-pleasure has very rarely had anything to do with internal stimulation, g-spot or otherwise. I have long been in the habit of only using the outside-stimulation side of rabbit vibrators. Toys meant for your g-spot always end up on my clit in the end, because that is how I know how to get the job done.


So, what's the problem, again? What am I beating myself up over? Well, honestly, I just feel like my g-spot and I have wasted a lot of time not speaking and I'm anxious to make up for it. I've been a boring masturbator for a very long time and I'm ready to change my ways.

Ready to hear what changed my mind? The slow, gentle swirl of the pad of my middle finger over my g-spot recently sent a rather ordinary Hitachi session over the cliff into absolutely explosive pleasure. Please don't freak out -- I'm not saying I've never touched my g-spot before, I've just never done it quite this way for quite this long.

When the whole world tells you that women always want a dick-shaped toy stuffed inside them as they jerk off, you sort of begin to suspect that if you don't want that something is wrong with your parts. Dildos can be great. There are a few I would call amazing. But it doesn't always have to be like that. And what I've discovered is that some of the biggest, rumbliest, from-somewhere-deep-under-the-earth's-core orgasms emanate from me when something vibrates on my clit while I basically finger-paint a circle on my g-spot. And guess what? If that's what works for me, something equally as strange might work for you and you should do it.

I am here to tell you today that my pussy and I are still really learning things about each other, that I am agreeing to be more flexible and experimental with it on my own time, and that my middle finger looks super cute to me right now.

17 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks! Really glad to have you as a reader!

      -Rye

      Delete
  2. oh-i'm so glad ya'll are back!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, good to be back! We can't promise much, but we'll definitely keep posting as we can.

      -Rye

      Delete
  3. Funny how these things go. We never stop learning new things about our bodies. For example, some months ago I didn't know my g-spot worked for me. I tried stimulating it, but never really felt anything. Until one day while playing with a vibrator: Surprise! There it is! Alive and responding and ooooh so good! Maybe it just waited for the right moment to pop up? Sneaky little thing. Anyway, ever since then I just loved loved LOVED my g-spot orgasms. I still get off on my clitoris alone occasionaly, but it's just not the same and often reserved for when I'm impatient or just crave some quick and superficial relief. Stimulating it with my finger(s) still doesn't really work for me, though.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is so fucking great! We love when we get stories back. Really lovely to hear that you're still exploring and learning new things about yourself. And coming many, many times while you're at it.

      -V

      Delete
  4. Hmmm...I'm also a basically clit-only masturbator, but now you're making me wonder if I should try experimenting with more internal stimulation. I haven't switched up my routine in years, since I bought my first vibe and was confused as to why everyone raves about them. The full feeling was wonderful, but those vibrations weren't going to get me off unless they were directly on my clit. Your new technique sounds like it has promise, though.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, yes, yes! Experiment! Most definitely experiment. And then let us know how it goes!

      -V

      Delete
  5. This is interesting to read, also for me as a man. Good to know, for the next time we are together. But also a inspiration for men to experiment with their own g-spots...

    Thanks

    Martin

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds like you would really enjoy an Njoy Purewand. Not a traditional dildo and doesn't feel like other penetration, but it's better than almost any other g-spot toy I've seen for very firm pressure with very little work. Does it SO much better than fingers or a dick ever could. Christmas present hint for Rye ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah, but you know we've already got one, right? Check our latest post, there are pictures to prove it!

      And yes, I definitely love it, despite still being a bit intimidated by the look (and heft) of it!

      -V

      Delete
  7. Hey, you guys, I've been following this blog for a while and I actually need some 'help' or 'insight' if you want to call it that... I'm in my early 20's and have had shitty luck with relationships (I'm female, by the way) and sexually, well nothing's going on... I have TRIED to masturbate, but for whatever reason I cannot bring myself to orgasm, but then again I haven't experienced one period because of a traumatizing situation with an ex of mine.... I have been trying, testing, teasing, but nothing has helped. I actually don't own a vibrator or dildo because I don't really know about any of that, plus I doubt my roommate would want to hear any of that.... So I'm just wondering what the hell can I do?! I guess I need a bit of advice.... Thank you! Really love your blog you guys! And sorry for the rambling, but I'm getting pretty sexually frustrated here! Looking forward to more updates!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. BUY A VIBRATOR, NOW. Start with a Hitachi and get to work. Do it when your roomie isn't around, then after you come several times, you'll start to not give a shit if she's in another room. Seriously, buy a vibe and get to know yourself. There is a reason there are entire stores dedicated to them!

      Enjoy!

      -V

      Delete
  8. How funny. I am blah blah age and I realized that I needed to work on getting to know "me'. One of my goals is to getting to know me better in 2013. Thanks for this timely post.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Here's to 2013! May your explorations be rewarding!

      -Rye

      Delete
  9. Ooh, no longer a virgin, eh? How exciting! Enjoy the exploration, alone and with your partners!

    -Rye

    ReplyDelete