3.27.2013

Toying with the Aneros.

I've been putting off a review of the Aneros Maximus for quite some time now. During that time, I've tested the toy again and again. Each time, I end up with the same result, this thing is the fucking tits.



My reason for putting this review off was pretty simple. I don't think I can do this toy justice. If you've been following along, you know of my affinity for sex toys, ass toys, for ass play, for prostate massagers and for ass fucking, on both ends of the equation. So I've been interested in the Aneros for a long ass time.

I once had a lengthy conversation with a gay male friend about this line of toys, which he said were too small to get the job done. So when it came time to select which Aneros I wanted, I greedily went with the largest one available, the Maximus.

I didn't regret the choice.


While the name Maximus implies a certain intimidatingly large toy, this isn't exactly true. Compared to other Aneros toys, the Maximus is simply a bit "girthier", to coin a term, but not anywhere close to the size of our strap-on dildo of choice. The Aneros line is designed with one goal in mind, to nuzzle right up to that prostate of yours and keep it company. REALLY PLEASURABLE COMPANY.

The first time I used it, I had to re-learn a few things I picked up from other anal toys. Namely, STOP DOING THAT. While many anal toys expect you to tug in and out, the Aneros is designed to tuck up in there, and once in, your muscles do the work.

By contracting and releasing your sphincter muscles, you are pulling the toy into your prostate, then letting it move away to give a bit of space. The more you get used to this flexing, the more Aneros magic takes over.


As I said, I've used this thing several times now. A few times while we had sex, a few times while I jerked off, a couple occasions where I simply did some chores around the house and practiced my flexing.

The reason for that is despite the hard material, this thing is COMFORTABLE. Like, almost forget it's up there comfortable, if it wasn't for the overwhelmingly amazing sensations and shaky legs it gives you from being up inside. The material is also quite smooth, there are no ridges from where it was cut or shaped, so there won't be any unexpected sharp edges to contend with.



However, regardless of everything I've said up to this point, the most important feature of this toy is that the first time we fucked while I had the Aneros inside me, the orgasm was unparalleled. It was like a long wave, coming from the deepest reaches and washing over me for a VERY long time. I wasn't even sure if I'd ejaculated (V, looking on in disbelief from above me, assured me I had, a LOT), that's just how intense and long and completely different this orgasm was.



If that alone doesn't convince you to give this thing a try, I just don't know. All I hope is that this review did this amazing toy justice.

*This product was provided to us free of charge by Eden Fantasys in exchange for an unbiased review. This review is in compliance with the FTC guidelines. If legal jargon gets you wet, you're welcome, perverts.

8 comments:

  1. Thanks for a great review and pics Rye, you must know how how much I love such a fine set of ass pics (especially when said ass has stuff up it!). Oh and very informative review, I think I know what to buy my hubby next....and how to encourage him to do more housework! ! J x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, that's fucking excellent! Glad my love for this toy really shone through. Let us know if you get it for hubby and how he likes it (and if he starts doing more chores because of it)!

      -Rye

      Delete
  2. You can walk around my house with that and not do housework . . . just saying . . . .

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, I see what you did there! Why thank you!

      -Rye

      Delete
    2. Thank you for the thorough review of a great toy. I bought one for myself yesterday and I love it! I can't wait for my wife to get home and try it out when we fuck.

      Delete
    3. That's seriously wonderful news, Nathan! Ultimately, it's the reason we're doing these reviews, trying to help people discuss and get a better understanding of products that few, if any, of your friends would ever recommend openly. Enjoy using it with your wife!

      -Rye

      Delete
  3. Hey I've been looking for a toy for my guy, would this be good for a beginner? Would you have any other recommendations?

    Merci Cherie ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Jess,

      Hmm. This toy was definitely a little more advanced than what we'd been using, but yeah, I'd say it's a pretty decent foray into the world of buttplay. The Bob by Lelo is also pretty wonderful, so keep that one in mind too.

      Some men like a little vibration, so that might also be worth considering when looking into first time buttplugs!

      V+R

      Delete