2.28.2011

Race to the Finish.

You might remember our lazy Saturday. Which only proceeded to get lazier.

In fact, the only things we accomplished with the rest of our day was buying a new sex toy, eating some food, jerking off for each other, and hanging around the house.

Oh, but back to the jerking off for each other. That happened. The results of my proceedings are evidenced at the bottom.





V had a long time on the precipice, but I knew spilling over onto her would send her over that edge. Boy was I right.



8 comments:

  1. Yes, that``s what I also like ! Do you sometimes lick your cream from her breast ? Have you try ? And did if yes, Violet like it !
    You both are a great couple !

    Nice greets to you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you had not blown your load in a bit Rye!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Crikey Rye, talk about blowing yer load! Must have felt good... I can imagine it's always good with you two :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You know this!

    And yah, that was a particularly impressive load, I must admit. As soon as the first splash hit Violet's tits, she was OFF.

    -Rye

    ReplyDelete
  5. Violet, may I ask where you got your undies? I've always liked boyish undergarments as well as lace.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooh, a new reader? Thanks for chiming in, Amanda! And those are boy shorts from American Apparel.

    Glad you like them, they're great for weekend lounging and Rye LOVES them.

    -Violet

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good carpet bombing my friend,brilliant pix!
    I love Violet's belly!

    ReplyDelete