1.25.2012

Is the dildo you use in the pegging tips series the "Siren" from Babeland? I just bought my first dick this afternoon and it just charmed me, perhaps it looked familiar? PS, I've been a fan since last February and I couldn't be happier for all the awesome!

Ooh. No, we started with the medium size Silk, which was far too small to get any real hardcore fucking going on. After a few sessions, we upgraded to the Mistress, which is just a bit smaller than your Siren. Ours is 6" by 1 1/4", where you're has the extra 1/2" in length and 1/4" in girth.

The wife, with the Mistress.

Perhaps that's our next choice!

Thanks for reading, we're super happy to have you. And congrats on your first dick, enjoy it!

1 comment:

  1. If you want your ex-girlfriend or ex-boyfriend to come crawling back to you on their knees (even if they're dating somebody else now) you must watch this video
    right away...

    (VIDEO) Want your ex CRAWLING back to you...?

    ReplyDelete