1.17.2012

Leopard Print.

Our good friends at Eden Fantasys send us sex toys to review from time to time. Recently, we switched things up a bit and had them send us some sexy lingerie instead. We have mixed reviews.


As I'm pretty sure you guys are aware, I'm not much of a lingerie girl. I'd like to be. I really would. There are few barriers.


One barrier is this: lingerie costs money. Money that I could be spending on food to eat and booze to drink. I have very serious priorities.


The second barrier will probably not surprise you. I am a jeans and t-shirts kind of girl. No underwear under jeans? Sure. No bra under t-shirts? Don't mind if I do. I'm trying guys, but I'm just not built like most girls.


That being said, I do love the idea of lingerie and was excited to try some. Not to mention that the lingerie set that was on its way was leopard print, a bit of an obsession for me.


Unfortunately, there are different grades of leopard print. This turned out to be on the cheaper end of the spectrum. In fact, the material of this otherwise pretty set was so cheap that the fabric left strange, powdery ink streaks on my hands, in only the time it took for me to put this set on and take it off. 


I, unfortunately, can't recommend that you buy this one. I can, however, recommend that you enjoy the pretty pictures we got out of it anyway. Fingers crossed for some great lingerie in the future!




*This product was provided to us free of charge by Eden Fantasys in exchange for an unbiased review. This review is in compliance with the FTC guidelines. If legal jargon gets you wet, you're welcome, perverts.

16 comments:

  1. Nice to see that perfection does exist!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha ha! Thanks Chris! Love that you're still with us!

      -V

      Delete
    2. Sounds like a reasonable decision to me! Hope you're prepared to stick around a bit, then.

      -Rye

      Delete
    3. Works for me! Sexy people fucking is great

      Delete
  2. All I can say is amazing. Those photos left a lot to imagine. Your breasts are amazing and I can imagine how much fun your partner has with them. Keep up the sexy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, he has fun alright. Thanks for the kind words!

      -V

      Delete
  3. Wow. What a phenomenal combination of hot subject and hot photography. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank YOU for saying so! We had a lot of fun with this one!

      -Rye

      Delete
  4. Thanks Jilly, they do like being out in the open.

    -V

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you, thank you and thank you! Three goals we're always shooting for with our work!

    -Rye

    ReplyDelete
  6. What? Garter belt and no black stockings...oh well, maybe next time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah, some people just want it all, don't they? If you must know, this lingerie sucked so much that we took it off almost as soon as it went on. Which is sort of the point anyway, isn't it?

      -Rye

      Delete
  7. You look very sexy! Im on the heavy side, so it is hard to find lingerie that is both sexy and comfortable (even if it doesnt stay on long!) I always wind up back at fredericks of hollywood. They can be a bit pricey, but they have some awesome sales and they come in every style and size. So, sometimes you can get some sexy, quality things for VERY cheap!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Consider it noted! And thanks for the compliment! They definitely look sexier than they felt!

      -V

      Delete
  8. Gorgeous photo set. What camera do you use? I think you look amazing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Buddha! We use a Canon t1i, and just got a fucking awesome new lens that we're loving to play around with. Appreciate the lovely compliment!

      -V

      Delete