4.10.2012

A Bit of Advice: On Foursomes and Pegging.

Hi folks, love your kinky sex fun...was wondering if you ever have a foursome with another beautiful couple like you two? I'd sure love to see that activity and jackoff to it too. Anyway, keep fucking and letting us watch, gives me a good boner...

No, we most certainly haven't involved anyone else. Not to say that we never would, but if we did, it would likely be a third, not a third AND a fourth.



So I recently approached my SO about the idea of pegging, and she didn't take it so well. It's not like she is against it, she is just grossed out by it a bit. Do you have any advice for talking to her about it and maybe changing her mind?

First off, sorry to hear that! Definitely doesn't seem as GGG as you'd hope. We wonder how you went about bringing it up, and maybe if you just caught her off guard with it? Does she normally play with you ass? Rim you? Or is the ass currently off the platter of cold cuts, so to speak?

We would absolutely suggest working your way into ass play, not leaping straight into her fucking you. Maybe let her watch you explore yourself first? Get out a plug and get to work, or get a couple fingers going. Let her see how good it feels for you, and you'd be surprised just how much that will make her want to continue that sensation for you.

And if she's grossed out by ass play, hop into the shower together before you get started. Clean each other off. Make it part of a relaxing night in. And then show her just how good a prostate massage is for you.

Oh, and you better let us know how it goes!

7 comments:

  1. Excellent advice, as always. I'd add that it might be worth exploring her ass a little, too, so she sees how wonderful it feels.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A very fine addition, Liza! Reader, do what she said!

      -Rye

      Delete
  2. Great advice! It's possible that she's somehow concerned with the gender bending aspect of it. I wish I could wave my magic wand and disassociate anal play (on men) from homosexuality in the mind of the general public. I think that would do a world of good for the PR of both kinksters and gays. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, that's certainly a large stigma related to anal play, especially when it comes to the male receiving. Which is stupid, quite frankly. It's a gold mine up there, you're silly not to explore it!

      -Rye

      Delete
  3. You said you`d consider a "third member"(te he) joining you, was wondering which sex? love both cocks and pussies,assholes too of course of both sexes.. learned over the years to appreciate them both, wife and I share them together, so nice..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Probably a woman, since V has experience with women and I have never had much interest in having sex with a man. But if that changes, we'll change it up.

      -Rye

      Delete
    2. Understand completely, women can "get it on" with another woman or even a woman/man couple but us dudes have that stigma of being called "que#r"(gads!)"fag#ot""homo" etc.to contend with. The cache, "fairy", "pansy" is too much for our male egos to take. Enough with labels from the uptight 50`s!If you`re not ready for m2m sex, no problem. But I think in this modern era with the huge amount of cock loving sites on the web that you at least can see how beautiful the male prick is(you`rs included of course) I`m very old now(67), but in the 60`s my wife and I had a gorgeous young couple(as were we at the time)join us in exploring all the delightful aspects of mutual sex between the four of us. My male married buddy(with the wives watching) discovered the joy of male on male fellatio(on my cock). His mouth suckled my cock stiff before I fucked his wife and with "my" wife`s approval, I sucked his cock, enjoying the tangy male flavor as his penis swelled in my delighted mouth, bringing him to the point of ejaculation as he plunged his stiff cock deep to the balls into my wife`s happy cunt(his wife had just licked her to the boiling point), flooding her pussy with his hot sperm, which I then licked out and cleaned his cock with my tongue and lips..I still love pussy but love sucking cock too... This took years for me to be this way so take your time and suck or not that`s up to you.. maybe let some dude blow you just to see how it feels. And don`t "label" any of this activity,it`s all just human sex!..PS, let your beautiful wife watch your buddy suck you, she should enjoy the view...and have fun, that`s why we`re here on this earth..

      Delete