1.07.2011

The Aftermath.

I felt compelled to share with you just how beat up Violet's pussy got last night. Mostly from her own doing. I'll take part of the responsibility.

I ordered her to choose a toy to start herself off with while I cleaned the dishes. She chose the trusty and intense Hitachi Magic Wand. Two orgasms later, with a few requests for me to wet her cunt, I was finished with the dishes.

I figured she could use a hand. Or two. So while she slammed away on her engorged clit, I filled her wet fuckhole with two fingers and worked her g-spot. You'd think that was enough, but Violet is one eager slut, so I decided to slip the index finger of my other hand up her tight, begging little asshole. Up it went.

The fingers of my two hands worked in unison, slip sliding in and out of her slick, overworked holes. Until finally, payoff. What you see are the results of such a beating.



5 comments:

  1. Now that is how you get ready for the weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. heart-shaped-pussy
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh. I forgot to say how FUCKIN hot this entire post was. HOT!! Pussy dripping hot!

    And for some reason this post made me want to request a picture of naked Violet covered in suds. I guess we will blame it on the whole Rye doing the dishes thing. But that sounds delightfully delicious for a picture! Rye, you are welcome to be covered in suds with her in the picture of course. I am not picky ;)

    -Eve

    ReplyDelete
  4. Why thank you, Eve. I love the immediacy of a good fuck, followed by writing about it just after. Keeps those memories fresh, the tastes, smells, sounds of the ravishing fuck session on the forefront.

    And consider the request made. I'll file it away and see what we can come up with. With or without that cock of mine in the shot.

    In the meantime, hopefully we're keeping that cunt of yours wet, Eve!

    -Rye

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great tale,great pic- more please!

    ReplyDelete