3.17.2011

Fuck Me Like a Slut.

When we enjoy some strap-on fun, V likes to talk to me like the whore I am.

"Do you like your wife owning your ass?"
"Take it, you fucking slut."
"You want me balls deep, you little whore?"


So when I saw this video, it made enough sense that we'd need to share. There's just something about a woman strapping on that cock and feeling like they fucking own you. They're gonna fuck you as rough as they've been fucked. And you're gonna beg for more.

Deeper.
Harder.
MORE.

Go find out for yourself what that ass fuckery is like.

I will say, though, that the stockings are a bit much for me here.

3 comments:

  1. Yeah, the feminization also rubbed me the wrong way. But not enough to not share!

    -Rye

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glenn sanchez_bob@hotmail.comMarch 19, 2011 at 9:38 AM

    It really is a pity that so many people either aren't open minded to give this a go. I really enjoyed the post and am enjoying the rest of your blog. Unfortunately the video link is asking for a pin :(

    I agree btw, the forced feminisation side of things can be a bit of a turn off. pegging doesn't need to be about humiliation.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah shoot! Sorry about that. I hate when people put something online and then get overwhelmed by the views and take it down or lock it up. If you're putting it out there, put it out there!

    -Rye

    ReplyDelete