3.16.2011

Pegging Rye.

To compliment this morning's Formspring response, we thought it would be appropriate to share with you our most recent pegging session. This one was Thursday night.

I had a shit day at work. A shit week, really. Stress city.

I came home to a drawn bath.
Violet writing about our sex life.
Dinner cooking.
A cocktail.

Let's just say it was a good night. Finished with a fuck session where Violet took total control, fucking my ass with confidence. Bucking into me as she rolled to no less than three orgasms. Switching me into whatever position her slutty little heart desired.

Doggy.
Missionary.
Cow"girl".
It was ON.

Just thinking about it makes my asshole ache to be filled again. I wonder what tonight's plans are...






4 comments:

  1. Yes, and for this reason everyday is a good day, when you came at home and violet is waiting......
    and she takes controll.......... !
    She must have had many fantasie !?

    Nice greets to you both !

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just have one thing to say. Christ that's hot. That is all.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That about sums it up nicely.

    -Rye

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahh yes... Read this post before but had forgotten about it (how could I?) when I mentioned the other pegging post to the Mrs. Thanks for the reminder - will be greatly distracted all day here at the office. ;)

    GD

    ReplyDelete