3.16.2011

We've heard about the pegging experience from Rye's view... what about Violet's?

Pegging is absolutely amazing and terrifying all at the same time. I have, as a woman, always wanted to penetrate another person. I've certainly fingered my share of men and women, but penetrating someone with a cock is an entirely different experience. I often have dreams about being in the man's position, thrusting hard into a woman and making her come.

While pegging is not exactly the same, it does allow me to pleasure someone who I love very much in a completely different way than I've ever been able to. And that is amazing.

via bendoverboyfriend
That said, it is really a little scary. As scary as it must be for a manboy to first insert his aching cock into a wet pussy or lubed up asshole, when you are a woman operating with a strap-on, you have no sensation to guide you. I can't feel when Rye's asshole tightens around my girth in either pleasure or pain and, truth be told, it makes me a little nervous.

It is for that reason that the times I've fucked him, I've gone a little slower than he wants me to, I've been a little gentler than that slutty asshole is ready for.

I feel confident, however, that practice will make perfect and, soon enough, I'll be pounding him in much the same way I love for him to pound me.

Ask me anything. Make it dirty.

7 comments:

  1. I think you are a wondeful woman and that have the right feeling for it.

    Greets from Cologne

    ReplyDelete
  2. This makes me want to try pegging so much. It's a shame my boyfriend really has no interest in it whatsoever.

    By the way, the last sentence of that opening paragraph could have been plucked right out of my head. I'm really glad to see I'm not the only one that thinks and dreams about this. Come on, science, make it so! ;P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shame indeed! Maybe you just need to tie him up and start slow, you never know...

    And man, I hope we're not the only women that think that! I'd think it's a good 93% of us. Right? One can only hope.

    -V

    ReplyDelete
  4. You've gotta try a strap-on! Amazing!

    -V

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pegging is my favorite pleasure...i do it whit my girlfriend....

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely! We're big proponents of it!

    -Rye

    ReplyDelete