2.24.2012

Clamp Down.

Oh, guys. I wanted to like nipple clamps. I swear, I did. We really did give it a go a few times, but I just have to tell you: I do not like nipple clamps.


But, that's never stopped us from giving you some titty pictures, has it?


These looked like probably the least intimidating nipple clamps I could find. They are pink. They have little rubberized tips. They do not have metal teeth that would like nothing more than to gnash at your tenderest bits.


As I'm sure these photos are telling you, I've got pretty small nipples. They don't stick out very far, they don't brag or get too drunk at parties and start yelling about how high they can jump. They're sweet and keep to themselves. They like to hang out in mouths and be nudged up against by the occasionally stubbly face.


My nipples don't understand how my pussy can take sex toys, dicks, fingers, tongues, etc. with such a cavalier attitude. And my ass? The spankings? My nipples do not approve.


Really, even if I did like the sensation, I think this particular model would have problems. The metal ring that slides up the tweezers to close them around your skin is kind of jumpy, which means that these are either off or ON, there really are no shades of gray. So, apologies, nipples, for this experiment. I hope you'll forgive me after a few days after a few days at the spa (Rye's Mouth).

This was about as far as we got. Then I said, "OW. Why do people like these??"

11 comments:

  1. i love this post so funny and very real reaction while funny.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Tony. Always our aim to be honest, even when these things don't end up being so sexy. ; )

      Delete
  2. Thanks, Chris! You can always count on us for that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. the worst type of clamps... try clothespin of wood or pvc instead and have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely to read; made me smile the whole way through :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So glad! Smiles and boners are always our aim.

      - Violet.

      Delete
  5. I agree that these are the worst type of clamps.. never was able to adjust them to the right pressure.. if you are still wanting and willing to try some clamps , get some that have a screw adjustment.. There are several out there with rubber tips you might like.. you might also look at some clover leaf clamps.. they tighten by weight or pulling on the chain...you might want to try some clamps at the base of your nipple... Pull out on nipple and clamp closer to your breast.. makes the nipple more sensitive to the touch.. hope to see you in some clamps soon (maybe some beaded )

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Crowd-sourcing nipple clamps! You guys are the best. Thanks very much for the tips, I promise to try again someday.

      - Violet.

      Delete
  6. Hi, just found your blog and have enjoyed reading it so far.

    I actually prefer the tweezer clamps. But to each his or her own. I suppose pain on the nipple isn't something that everybody likes. If you want some nipple play without the pain, try the Supple Nips from nipplefunwear.com. They suck nicely like a warm wet tongue. And they can have a nice side effect where they make your nipples more sensitive and possibly even larger.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Very good to know! We definitely aren't HUGE nipple play fans, but who knows, maybe in time?

      -Rye

      Delete