2.03.2012

Cock in Hand.

We are sure that you've noticed: we've been going on and ON about how much we love ourselves a lazy, simple, possibly hungover roll in the hay. We believe you deserve some proof. Here's a bit of what it looks like from (mostly) my perspective.

I don't believe that I need to tell you again how much I love this man, but I absolutely will. I love him from every angle.

Up.
Down.
Around.

But especially this one.


Oh, and this one.


The most amazing thing is that I know he loves me just the same. In my best and worst times. My prettiest and my greasiest. My loveliest and my grumpiest. He loves all of my angles, too, but I suspect this is probably one of his favorites.


Oh, and this one.


But, this is my post. So let's go back to my favorite angle, just one more time.


Just delicious.

What's that you say? More blowjobs? More gorgeous cocks and hungry mouths laying lazily about on a Sunday?

I'll see what I can do.

12 comments:

  1. You guys. You GUYS. YOU. GUYS. Hot damn!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Photos of the start, the middle, lacking the glorious finish...
    You both are amazing. Our favorite blog. Ever.
    A kiss from the other side of the Atlantic.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Do we ever give you the finish? Actually, we often do, scratch that. In this case, the finish ended up in places we can't get a camera!

      And hello, all the way over there!

      -Rye

      Delete
  3. Those photos are just amazing and so hot. I just love your blog and how open you both are with your sexuality. Keep up the great work.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! Very kind words and only make us want to keep doing what we're doing. ;)

      -Rye

      Delete
  4. Aw, yes please! Mooooaaaarrr! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Never a bad way to kick things off. Or end them, for that matter.

    -Rye

    ReplyDelete
  6. your both sure purveyors of kink that i was actually and pleasantly surprised by the simple act of a blowjob...too hot to be described merely by words once again...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad to hear that a nice change-up to some vanilla did it for you. To be honest, we're largely vanilla, but definitely like to incorporate kininess into the mix as much as possible.

      -Rye

      Delete
  7. Hot Hot Hot! Especially the fourth and fifth photos.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Glad you enjoyed! And thanks for making me revisit this post. Just delicious.

      - Violet

      Delete