5.25.2012

Always Thinking of Us.

A few mornings ago, after I left for work, Rye took matters into his own hands.


He was kind enough to document that for us.


I know it sounds strange, but there's something about the color of his sunburned/fading into tanned hand on his soft, smooth cock that really works for me. As we went over photos, deciding which to use for this post, this one made me go, "Oooooh, yes. That one. Like." Yes, you guys, he reduces me to gibberish sometimes.


One sneaky tuck back in before we're finished.


And finally, my favorite angle of all time. Sigh. He really is always thinking of us, you guys.

14 comments:

  1. Hottest part of this series, definitely the wedding band. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nothing like being playful with your own cock while your wife watches/helps. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is, most definitely, one of our favorite hobbies.

      - Violet.

      Delete
  3. Used to send mms of bad quality photos to my ex when I was away for work. To tell her how much we both miss her. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. As far as I'm concerned, always appreciated, regardless of photo quality!

      - Violet.

      Delete
  4. Verra, verra hot and sexeh!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Buh... 's nice and pretty...

    *malfunctions*

    ReplyDelete
  6. So, SO lovely, I made a post about it. *kiss*
    http://tickledpinktv.tumblr.com/post/23935915266/uncommon-appetites-does-it-to-me-again

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow, such a nice write-up! Thanks for sharing it with us.

      -Rye

      Delete