5.09.2012

The One Where I Finally Try the Lelo Bob.

How happy are we to live in this modern age? When sex toys are improving on the daily and prostate massage (and all anal play, really) has gone from some taboo subject to just another part of a well rounded sex life. When the male orgasm has gone from relatively one note compared to the female orgasm, to a whole other level of pleasure when you jam something up their ass.

Mind you, my orgasms are never sad by any stretch, but when you put something up my ass, especially something as brilliantly contoured and smooth as the Lelo Bob, the grunts and groans that emit from me are almost caveman-like by comparison.

As far as prostate massagers and butt plugs go, we've been down this road more than a few times. I've tried anal beads, regular butt plugs, vibrating butt plugs, dildos with and without a vibrating cock ring attached and dildos attached to a harness that Violet wears to pound me into another realm of pleasure. Anal play isn't exactly new to us.

But when that Bob prostate massager slid up my ass for the first time...

FUUUUUCCCKKK.







It's hard, but not too hard.
It's curved so it nestles just right.
It's smooth, for an easy glide in.
And an easy glide out.
Then a rougher glide in.
And a rougher glide out.

Eventually, you tell Violet to put the fucking camera down, grab the handles on that thing and work it while you make noises that rival some sort of wild animal.





While no, I didn't come from the use of this toy alone, I came REALLY, REALLY close. Practice might help make that happen. And if we're talking about this toy, I'm all about the practice.

The first time we used it, Violet sat between by legs, working it in and out, staring up at me with a look of shock, awe and some disbelief at a man that had never before been so worked up over anal play.



Our suggestion? Buy it. It's the best plug I own, hands down.

*This product was provided to us free of charge by Eden Fantasys in exchange for an unbiased review. This review is in compliance with the FTC guidelines. If legal jargon gets you wet, you're welcome, perverts.

21 comments:

  1. Oh my... This review makes me wish *I* had a prostate! Sounds like a buttload of fun!
    ~n

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, just keep it in mind next time you're with someone with a prostate. And get to work!

      Thanks for the kind words!

      -Rye

      Delete
  2. I'd be fracking thrilled to get the chance to review toys like you guys do. Ah, well - the consequences of a small blog audience, I guess. Don't tell M, but I'm getting him this for our anniversary. Eleven years - the traditional gift is anal play toys, right?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, it wasn't always this way! Keep at it and you never know where it'll end up. And that's fucking lovely to hear about your anniversary! Way to go, 11 years!

      -Rye

      Delete
  3. "If legal jargon gets you wet, you're welcome, perverts." Hilarious.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Either the first to notice or the first to say something! Ha ha ha.

      -Rye

      Delete
  4. Nice review!
    Your blog is very, very nice, we´re exploring it...


    Kisses from Portugal

    bedtimelovers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, thanks so much! Quite lovely to know that we're reaching that far!

      -Rye

      Delete
  5. Ok-so I can't share your enthusiasm about this. I have one and want to enjoy it but can't seem to. Seems to flexible to work in and not long enough to make a difference. Maybe we just haven't figured it out as this is our first male toy, but the only thing this does for me is wish I had spent the extra cash and gotten an njoy wand. We will keep trying and sorry for being a downer on your post-no matter what I always enjoy reading your exploits!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, bummer! Sorry to hear it didn't work for you the same way. Different strokes, eh?

      -Rye

      Delete
  6. same here, doesn't work for me. i was highly disappointed.

    different things for different folks, i guess.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Maybe this is what inspired Obama to support gay marriage

    ReplyDelete
  8. Assplay propaganda, here at Uncommon Appetites! Good luck in your quest.

    -Rye

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh good grief I'd really really like to hear those noises... is that bad?! Violet is a lucky girl.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Friends, I can tell you from experience that I am in fact QUITE lucky and the noises were spectacular.

      - Violet.

      Delete
  10. still looking for a prostrate massager that works...will try this and report back...

    ReplyDelete
  11. I find it great for 'walking around' as a day-long foreplay prelude to fun. And SO loves knowing it's "in"...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mmm. I've been known to do chores around the house with a plug in. Though never this one, and never chores outside of the house. You've got me thinking...

      -Rye

      Delete